Saturday 12 July 2014

Tools to learn Modern Greek / Narzędzia do nauki greckiego


I've made my first attempt to use Google Hangouts on Air and here's the result. :) You can learn about the basic tools you can use when studying Greek. Sorry for the voice quality, next time I'll use a microphone. ;) Anyway, I hope you'll find it useful. 
Please fill in this questionnaire and let me know what you think about it. Everyone who will leave me their email address will get 20% discount on the ready product. :)





-----------------------------------

To moja pierwsza próba zmierzenia się z Google Hangouts on Air. :) Drugą, po polsku możecie zobaczyć tu  by poznać podstawowe narzędzia do nauki greckiego. Wypełnijcie powyższy formularz i powiedzcie jak Wam się podoba taka forma nauki przez wideo. Każdy kto zostawi swój email kontaktowy otrzyma 20% zniżki na gotowy produkt. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment